Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break

Tomorrow we are off for Spring Break. We are going to Pigeon Forge with the baseball team. Zach will be staying in a 30 person cabin (not sure it is still considered a cabin if it holds 30 people. I imagine a cabin as being cozy. Not with 30 people.). Steve and I are staying in a nice hotel close to the "cabin". We will be in Pigeon Forge for 2 days and then we go to Knoxville for 3 days for the boys to play ball.

I am looking forward to the down time and shopping. I want to sleep late (at least until 8) and enjoy being with my husband. I hope there are lots of sales because I love to shop too.

When we return, I will be sure to share some of the pictures. I am sure the scenery will be awesome. The trees and flowers are starting to bloom and I hope the sun shines bright the whole time we are gone. I just can't seem to talk the weatherman into seeing things my way.

No comments: