Thursday, March 13, 2008

Flu Bug

My poor baby, Zach, (he's not exactly a baby anymore) has the Flu. He is miserable. He has a temperature of 103. I has been to the dr and the dr says he can expect the feel awful until at least Friday, then it may go into a sinus infection or pneumonia. Wow, isn't that something to look forward to.

He missed the basketball game he was so looking forward to on Tuesday and didn't even get to say a proper goodbye to his girlfriend, Morgan, before she left on her trip to Florida with the GRC Choir.

Zach doesn't usually like school too much but I think he will be glad to return. He is also missing baseball practice. I think that is what he hates most about being sick, even though he has been too sick to even complain about missing it.

I too wish all the sickness would be gone, along with the snow, ice, rain and cold temperatures. I want abundant sunshine, beautiful flowers, leafy trees and baseball. More later about our trip to Pigeon Forge with the GRC baseball team.

No comments: