Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring plays Peek - a - Boo!

Today was wonderful. I love spring weather. I just hate that it is going to rain and get cooler tomorrow. I feel like Spring is playing Peek - a - Boo with us. We opened the doors and windows tonight at dinner. It felt so good.

I hope by having the doors and windows open, it carried some of the germs out of my house. As you may have read from my last post, Zach has the flu. But today he became even worse. He now has strep to go with the flu. Dr. Taylor says he got the combo pak. At resturants and other places the combo pak is a good thing but at the doctors office the combo is not a good thing. I hope he gets well soon.

I want to wish Leo Means "Happy Birthday!" today. Just in case he reads my blog, I want him to know that I am thinking of him. "Happy Birthday, Leo." Hope you have a great day!

Soon another little girl will be having a birthday. She is my super cool middle school niece. I hope to have a picture to go with that post. More on her later.

No comments: