Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring is Finally Here!

Today has been so beautiful. I hate to see it end. I love to see the trees budding, the flowers blooming and the sun shining. It was wonderful. I even went and got a pedicure. My toes even look springy.

This week has been very busy. Monday was Zach's first day of Varsity baseball. The first game was at home but we have also traveled to Paris and Jackson this week. The boys have won all there games so far and Zach has played in two of the three games. He has only got to hit and got out both times but at least he is making contact. I hope he gets a chance to play more but he is having a good time and that is all that matters.

The baseball team is going to Pigeon Forge for Spring Break so we will be leaving with them on Tuesday. I am looking forward to this mini vacation. I hope it is warm and sunny there but if it isn't we still have a nice hotel and I will enjoy sleeping in for a change.

At work, I am finishing up training our new hires. I have been told that I will start my new job on April 14. I am very excited and nervous at the same time about this. I am very comfortable in my old job and being a paralegal analyst is all new to me. I know I am going to have to dig in and work hard but I look forward to the challenge.

No comments: