Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kolbi!


Today is Kolbi's birthday! She is 12 years old. She is the fashionesta of the middle school. I believe she has a complete new wardrobe after today. She was fortunate enough to go to Richmond/Danville and spend the weekend with her cousin and aunt and they took her on a shopping spree much like the one she went on a week or so ago with me and my mother.


Kolbi will be the best dressed middle school girl in Winchester. She has great clothes and better accessories. But most of all it is her winning personality that make her so special. I have to say I enjoy spending time with her. We share a love for reading. I hope she enjoys the book I got her for her birthday. She also received several great selections from her other aunt and cousin. I think she will busy for some time with her new reading material.


Softball starts on Wednesday for Kolbi. I can't wait to see her play. I won't be able to make it on Wednesday but look forward to watching her play soon. I hope all of her and Zach's games are not on the same days. I hope to see her pitch and hit a homerun.


Happy Birthday, Kolbi! Good luck Wednesday. I will be thinking of you.

No comments: