Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wireless Internet

I just got a new laptop before I went away for training. I also called the telephone company and they were going to send a router so I could set up my wireless internet. The problem was the router didn't show up until after I had left for training. So, today while they are busy working on my kitchen, I am downstairs in the office trying to find something contructive to do instead of telling them to hurry up on my kitchen. I am working on the laundry and I have sorted the bills but then I remember my router. I have been worried I would not be able to set it up on my own, but I decided I had to give it a try. Guess what?! It is up and running beautifully. I did it. All by myself....and a little help from Ben with AT&T Support. But I did all the actual work. Now I can sit on my bed and blog!

1 comment:

Jan Ross said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog - I appreciate it! There is nothing quite like sitting in your bed with your laptop, reading blogs, watching movies or just checking out web sites!