Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Trying to Buy a Car

Just wanted to let you know the reason I have not had a new post in such a long time is because my Internet has been down. I have tried everything I know about computers to get it fixed and have been unsuccessful, so yesterday I had Zach try to get it fixed and he did. Come to find out our modem was shot. I really missed surfing the net and blogging.

I have been trying to purchase a new vehicle (well, new to me). I have looked around and finally found the type of vehicle I wanted to purchase. Now the job is to find the one I want. I have been working with two different dealerships. At one dealership, I really like the salesman and he has really made every effort to find the right car for me. So far, he has been unsuccessful. However, the other dealership has the car I want but they have been rude and deceitful. I have refused to do business with those people. I have decided not to make a purchase until I find the perfect car for me. This could take a very long time.

No comments: