Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Busy day. First, I did laundry to try to get ready for this trip. I am going to Arlington VA for Decision Writer training on Monday. I will be gone for 3 weeks. I have not packed the first piece yet. But laundry is close to done. Then Steve and I went to look for boarder for the kitchen. He thought it would be a good idea to remodel my kitchen while I'm gone. My biggest fear is that I will get back and my kitchen will be a disaster. I hope I am wrong. Couldn't find any boarder today but I plan to go to Perspectives tomorrow to look for some before going to Frankfort to my Family Reunion. The we went to Jazzman's for lunch. BIG MISTAKE. They said it would be a 10 minute wait. It turned into 20. We finally go a table and then we waited an hour for our food. Steve ordered a club sandwich and I got a pork barbecue sandwich. I don't think it takes an hour to make either. However, the manager came and apologized and gave us our meal for free. I told us he hopes we come back when they get faster at preparing the food. The food was good but not good enough to wait that long. Came home and did more laundry and then went back out to grocery. My chauffeur, Zach, took me. When I got back home, I made strawberry daiquiris and cheese dip. Mmm, good. Then I fixed tacos for dinner. I still haven't packed anything. Madison called and ask us to come to her grandmother's house where they were lighting fire works and then we went to watch the fireworks at Lykins. We had a good time but now it is 11:30 and I still haven't packed anything. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: