Thursday, July 10, 2008

2 Kentucky Girls go to Washington Nationals Game











Marcia and I went to the Washington National Game tonight. It was fun. We had a great time. However, to get there we had to take the metro. Very interesting. I will never again complain about Lexington traffic. Give me my own air conditioned car any day over the metro. Marcia or I either one had ever been on the metro. We were packed in like sardines, but we finally made it there and back without any problems. We had help from some of our fellow classmates. They are alot more travel than us girls from KY.
We did get to see Austin Kearns play. I have some pretty good pictures considering we sat in the second to last row from the top. The Nationals were loosing when we left but I understand they tied up in the last inning and had to go into extra innings, but ended up loosing 5-2. We had fun and had a new adventure. I think we are going to the Mall tomorrow night. I think we can handle that. We are very experienced shoppers.

No comments: