Sunday, July 13, 2008

Homesick

Today is Sunday. I usually spend Sunday's with Steve reading the paper and drinking coffee in the morning. This is something we both enjoy. Also, today is the day that I have dinner with my whole family. You know, my mother, my brothers and their families. I enjoy sharing my week with them and hearing about them and what they did all week. Mom always has a feast for everyone to fill up on. I really miss this today. I know, I should be making the most of this $200 a night hotel and expense account but it is really true. Money can't buy happiness. I miss Steve and Zach terribly. It is not so bad during the week when I am in class but the weekends are hell!

1 comment:

Team Mitchell & Crew said...

You can do it! We miss you too!! Just think - you are one third of the way there!!! WOO-WHO!!!