Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Check out my Slide Show! Pictures from Vacation!



We just got back from a short vacation to Cherokee NC/Pigeon Forge TN. The trip was much too short but all we could fit in before I leave for my trip to Arlington VA. I leave Monday for Decision Writer training which is a requirement for my new job as paralegal analyst. You will see pictures of Me, Steve and Zach. Mom went too but there are no pictures of her because she was the big time gambler this weekend. I am very sorry to report she did not hit the jackpot. Maybe next time, Mom! Zach and I walked along a creek that ran through Cherokee. It was very pretty. Then you will see the Jet Boat that we rode on. It was very exciting. It went really fast and the driver would spin the boat around and splash water into the boat. I have not had that much fun in a boat since my Dad got ride of our boat. It really brought back wonderful memories of times gone by. You will also see pictures from a petting zoo that we went too. We got to feed the bears and Zach liked the monkeys. Hope you enjoy the pics.

No comments: