Friday, July 25, 2008

I Made It!!!

I made it. I am soon to be on my way home. Right now I am sitting in class listening to one of my classmate tell a story about how he was at dinner and witnessed a pick pocket steal someones wallet last night and how he chased him down to try and get it back. I was thinking he was a real hero and then he explained that the boys were 8 and 10 years old. It was still a good thing to do. The lady got her wallet back but it was unclear if they actually caught the boys. It is a good thing I wasn't the one to catch them. First of all if I had been running after them, I probably would have been huffing and puffing so hard I couldn't have even give them a good scolding, but if I had been able, I would have probably have given them a beating.

Any way, we are also passing around a box of chocolate just waiting for the time to pass. We can't leave until 11:30 a.m. My flight isn't until 5:20. We tried to get on the 2:20 flight but it was booked. They informed us that the 11:20 flight still had seats available. So here I am, thinking to myself, WHY CAN'T WE MAKE THE 11:20 FLIGHT. It isn't like I am learning something that is really going to make a big difference in my job and it would probably save the federal government a few dollars in the process. But who am I to tell the Federal Government anything. So I will sit here and listen to these stories and munch on my chocolate. Hopefully, I will make it home sometime today. So close but yet so far away!

No comments: