Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Funny Photos

Here are some of my favorite Christmas photos. I guess I will see who reads my blog by who kills me for posting these on the internet. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


Here is Steve wearing my new sunglasses he got me for Christmas. He looks real cool.
Does something smell bad?
The police are back in town. Watch your step!

Here is Lainie and Zach. Zach is wearing Lainie's new Grouch Marcs glasses.

Here is Kolbi in her designer ribbon!




Here is Shawna - wrapped for Christmas!




Kelsey is styling with Zach's new hat. There were several comments regarding this hat, that maybe we should have two. One to _ _ _ _ in and one to cover it up with.






Here is Max dressed up for Christmas.



Here is Big and Thinks He's Rich



No comments: