Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Hustle and Bustle

Wait, it can't be December 19! Is anyone else struggling to get it all done in time. I have been off work all week on vacation and I have worked harder than if I had been at work. I have wrapped gifts and shopped with my mother. I look forward to the time I can rest a little. The weather has put a real damper on everything. I am already looking forward to Spring. I am tired of this gray mist. It is such a downer.

On the bright side, I did have a great time with my mother. We have had lunch together almost everyday and we got lots of great bargins yesterday. Coupons are a great help. Sometimes places will even honor expired coupons. It never hurts to ask. Dick's gave her $25.00 dollars off yesterday from a coupon that expired in November. Also, there were 2 very nice girls at Aerie that were very helpful. They helped me to get a great deal on my gift for Kolbi. Also, did you know that if you order something at the store, they will give you free shipping to your home. I thought that was really great. Also, I became a member of the A-List. I highly recommend this. It gives great discounts. One Thursday a month you can receive 20% off. This is a help.

I have got to run. There is more wrapping of gifts to be done. May you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: