Friday, January 9, 2009

Big Day!

Well, today is the big day when life changing events will take place. First of all, Shawna is going to be admitted to the hospital today for her induction. Tater Tot should make his appearance sometime to day and I am to deliver the "Big Sister" for the main event.

Second, my baby is going to take his drivers test to get his license. This one, I am nervous about. This is truly going to be life changing. This means I loose even more control. Soon he will be all grown up and no longer need his "Big Dumb Mom". He thinks he doesn't now. This is a big test. Did I do my job as a mother? Will he be safe? Will he do what he is suppose to do? I hope I have taught him well. We will soon see.

If anyone is reading, please say a prayer for us today. It is truly a big day for my family. We get a new addition and Zach will begin driving on his own. It is both exciting and scary. More tomorrow on these big events.

No comments: