Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylight Savings Time

After checking Facebook, I hope I don't get beat up or booed for writing this post; however, I LOVE the new time.  Yes, it was hard for me to get up this morning and I do miss that hour that I lost but I love that it stays light later in the evening.  I love having more daylight hours to enjoy.  I know lots of people do not like this time and would perfer to stay on the old time but I wish if we had to chose one to stay on it would be this one.  I hate getting home late and it already being dark out.  I like getting home, being about to cook out on the grill and then still having some daylight left to enjoy. 

This week, Steve is at Spring Football Practice and will be every night for the next three week.  The new time makes it easier for them to practice because it stays light longer.  I am sure they wish it would get a little warmer, as I wish that too.  But, with him gone, I have time to get extra things done.  I hope to weed the flower bed if it gets a little warmer and also start going to the tanning bed.  I want to at least have a slight tan before we go on our Spring Break trip to Pigeon Forge and I want to break out my capris!  Lots to be done in the next three weeks.  I am so excited for this upcoming spring and summer.  I love the warm weather and will appreciate it so much more after such an awful winter. 

I know I am just rambling today.  I finally feel better and my coughing is at a minumum.  I also think I forgot to complete my cookie post by telling you my favorite cookie of all time is OREO.  Love em! 

No comments: