Friday, February 26, 2010

They're Here!



They are finally here.  My Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies!  They started teasing me in early January.  Asking me if I wanted to order them and then they take forever to get here.  I have been longing for them each and every day since last year at this time.  They are my secret obsession.  (Well, maybe not too secret.)  Anyone that knows me very well, knows that I have an obsession for cookies and Girl Scout Thin Mint is my second favorite cookie of all time. 
Tonight it will just be me and my cookies home all alone.  My husband and son are having a guys night out so I plan to cuddle up with my Thin Mints and savor each and every morsel.  I may have a chocolate/mint hangover tomorrow but I will enjoy tonight.

Does anyone know what my most favorite cookie is? Watch for the reveal in my next post.

No comments: