Sunday, February 21, 2010

Up and At'em!

Well, I am up early since Steve and Zach are both working today.  I have already done one load of laundry and clean one bathroom.  I am excited about this day!  It is suppose to be 58 degrees today.  We have not seen 58 for a very long time and I don't want to miss even one minute of it.  I can't believe the difference that temperature makes to me.  If it is cold, I just want to snuggle up and hibernate.  If it is warm, I want to open the doors and windows and just soak up all the sunshine.  I am so excited for Spring this year.  I neeeeeed sunshine!  My whole body feels better when the sun is shining. 

Also, today we will be celebrating my brother, Rick's, birthday.  Mom is having hamburgers and hotdogs cooked on the grill.  How appropriate for this beautiful weather.  I hope it melts all the snow.  I am going to have to check the cupboard to see what surprise I can whip up for him.  Steve and I have hopefully found a gift that he is really going to like.  I will have to let you know how he liked it. 

Well, I can't waste much more time on the computer.  I have way to many things I want to accomplish while the sun is shining.  More posts later.  Hope you have a great day!

No comments: