Sunday, August 17, 2008

Goodbye, Old Friend - - - Hello, New Friend!

Yesterday I had to say goodbye to an old friend. I have done many things with my old friend. We have gone on vacations together, attended many ballgames together, we have even worked together. My friend has been there for me through the good times and the bad. My friend has brought much happiness to mine and my family's life. I was so sad to see my old friend go.

The good news is that a new friend came into my life as I said goodbye to my old friend. My new friend is younger and full of life. My new friend is so much fun. I know there is no way that my new friend can take the place of my old friend but I do look forward to going to ballgames and on vacation with my new friend. I think my new friend is going to fit in well. I plan to take my new friend to work with me tomorrow and introduce my new friend to all of my friends at work.

My old friend is a 99 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer series) and my new friend is a 05 Ford Freestyle Limited.

No comments: