Tuesday, June 3, 2008

***Special Report***

I know it has been forever since my last post and I will admit part of the reason I have not posted is because I have had a SECRET. A very big SECRET. I was told I couldn't tell all of you about this special information until certain parties (Ann, GW and Joey) had been informed. So I understand that all parties have been informed so I get to tell the rest of you.

This special report involves the "Mob". The Mitchell Mob that is. We are soon to have a new addition to the Mob. This new member should arrive sometime in January 2009. We are very, very excited about this new member. I personally hope he/she arrives on January 28, 2009, because on January 28, 1955 was the year that the Mitchell Mob first began. However, I have no way of knowing what day in January the new member will arrive.

Until this new member arrives, I have decided to call this new member "Tater Tot". The youngest member of the Mob was lovingly referred to as "Pumpkin Seed" until the day she arrived. This name, Pumpkin Seed, came about because her mother didn't want her unborn child to be referred to as he/she/it and not knowing the sex of the child, she decided to refer to it as "Pumpkin Seed". I think this name for the child also reflected somewhat on the mother's personality. So, I am really going out on a limb here. I haven't even discussed this with them but I want this new member to be referred to with a reflection of the father's personality. Therefore, the name "Tater Tot". In all my future posts, I will refer to this little one as "Tater Tot". I know you are thinking, "Tater Tot" why that? Scott is the Jumbo Spud and this will be his "Tater Tot". Well, it is better than "ButterBean" that Scott mentioned and better than "Cheeto" that Steve wanted me to call it.

In case you haven't got the hint yet, Scott and Shawna are expecting their new bundle of joy in January 2009!

No comments: