Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baseball and Pinkalicious

Baseball has taken over my life. Everynight we have some sort of baseball event. Some nights we don't even get home until 1 a.m. I don't know how these boys are suppose to get their homework done. Zach says he is keeping up. I've heard that one before.





Tonight we played in Powell County. Met up with some friends we played ball with several years ago. The boys have really grown. Zach and Morgan played against each other and I got to talk to Matthew. He is going to Morehead and told me to tell Kelsey "Hello". I hope when they are older they are able to meet up and date. He is such a sweet and handsome guy, just the type guy Kelsey would really like.


Went to Lainie's dance recital this weekend. It was so cute. Very pinkalicious. She tap danced to "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to". She did a great job. Her Daddy and Granddaddy brought her flowers. She thought they were wonderful. I loved her outfit and hair. Such a little lady. So different from Hannah Montana plays baseball.





Well, I feel as if I am just rambling tonight. I have started training for my new job this week. My brain is on overload and it isn't getting much sleep. I think by Friday it may explode. However, I am going to get a little down time then. I plan to go to Keeneland with my Lunch Buddies. More about that later.

No comments: