Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello!  I know it has been over six months since my last post but things have been crazy busy.  My son, Zach, went to prom, turned 18, graduated from high school, we went on our first cruise ever, and Zach started college.  What a year!  So much going on and so many changes.  I hate that I have not been blogging all these events but I have barely been able to keep up.  I am hoping that in 2011 I can be more organized, get more exercise, and live healthier.  Now that was not a resolution becaue those things never work for me but it is a promise to myself to try to do better. 

I began 2011 celebrating with my very best friends, including my husband, my mother, and my niece, Kelsey.  The Cheuvront's hosted our New Year Bash (LOL!) at their home.  We watched football, played cards, and had a lot of laughs.  Life is great when you are sharing it with such good friends.  I have to say that I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family and great friends. Below I have posted a group picture taken at the party.  I am blessed to be a part of this group. 


I am hopefully going to continue posting to this blog and sharing the events of my life with those that care to read.  Stay tuned for more Means Mania!

No comments: