Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Beginning

I never thought much about blogs until I started reading my sister-in-laws blog. It is very interesting so I started reading the links on her blog. Then I was hooked. I started reading other blogs. Now I am thinking to myself, I might like to try one. I have done some research and ask her alot of questions, so here I am creating my own blog.

I have decided this is a good way to broaden my creativity, strenghten my writing skills and keep others up to date with my family. I hope to post everyday but I am not sure time will permit an entry each day. Maybe I will at least be able to post once a week. I want to include pictures and interesting stories about our lives but I may just ramble about whatever I am thinking about at the time.

Tomorrow I want to share my trip to Reno and Lake Tahoe. I have some beautiful pictures. Stay tuned for more!

No comments: